Terms and Conditions
MagCast (on behalf of Media in Motion LLC ("Company")) grants a revocable license to MagCast licensee ("User") for a single magazine application ("App") for distribution via the Apple App Store and Google Play Stores via the MagCast publishing platform.
User can purchase additional licenses, each for creation of a single magazine App and publication of the App on Apple App Store or Google Play.
Company retains copyright and ownership over all source code utilized in the MagCast publishing platform.
User (and their contributors) retains all copyright to content rendered within User's magazine Apps.
User can customize their Apps by utilizing all or some of the MagCast features. No additional modifications to the App by User is permitted.
User shall receive directly payment of net proceeds of Users App and/or content (subscriptions, individual issues, etc.) that happen on the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and MagsFast.com.
Payments for sales User makes via the Apple App Store and Google Play Store are subject to the respective terms of service of those companies.
Failure to do so can prevent updated app versions from being added to User's account, and/or User's app being removed from sale.
User is responsible for maintaining and honoring the Terms of Service and any other agreements with Apple, Google, and MagsFast.com and for ensuring accuracy of their data with those companies.
Company has no responsibility, claim, or authority to resolve disputes between user and third parties.
User is responsible for all taxes on revenue earned by their Apps.
User is responsible for publishing content into their App.
User understand and acknowledge the following:
- In order to publish an App to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, User is responsible for registering as an App Developer with each platform and paying their registration fees.
- MagCast is not a related party to either Apple or Google and as such has no control or influence in regards to the terms and conditions of either Apple or Google's respective App Developer Program memberships.
- Approval of your App by Apple and / or Google is subject to each of their own approval terms and conditions and review and approval schedules.
- User assumes all responsibility for adhering to the terms and conditions of each platform.
- MagCast has no control over your approval or app review timeframe with either Apple or Google.
- User's financial relationship for any sales made via Apple or Google is between User and those companies.
- In the event of any dispute between User and Apple or Google, User shall bear the full cost and responsibility, legal and otherwise, of that dispute.
- In the event User leaves the platform, Company may at its sole discretion withhold up to 20% of revenue generated via MagsFast.com for a period of up to 14 months to cover refunds, chargebacks, merchant dispute fees, and other claims by readers.
- If User wants to use the advanced marketing features of MagCast like the One-Tap App Installer, user will also need an account with Branch.io (Currently free for 10,000 monthly active users (MAUs.)
- User assumes full responsibility for any legal issues related to content on the App, including but not limited to copyright or trademark infringement.
- The entire limit of cumulative liability and damages of MagCast, its affiliates, and owners shall be limited to the amount paid to license MagCast.
- To the extent limited by law, MagCast, its affiliates, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and owners shall not be liable for consequential damages including but not limited to loss of business, viruses or other malware, or theft of data.
- If you cancel your subscription or miss any subscription payments, your MagCastApp.com ("Site") account will be made inactive.
- If you have questions about this, please email us at [email protected]. If User's MagcastApp.com account is made inactive, all magazines issues and/or subscriptions purchased by your readers will be unavailable.
- If User's MagCast license is terminated for any reason User would lose access to the App and is no longer be able to use MagCast to publish on Apple App Store or Google Play.
- You understand and acknowledge that MagCast is a mere service provider and is not responsible for any content, including Magazine, prepared by, used by, or offered by you through MagCast, and made available on Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or MagsFast.com
- All Magazine content, including opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content published using MagCast is User's responsibility and not Company's.
- All customer service and support for readers of User's magazine is User's responsibility. In other words, you are responsible for providing support to your readers, not MagCast.
- Your reliance upon any information communicated through Company or made available via Apple or Google is at your sole and absolute risk.
- Unless expressly provided for in other promotions, which may offer longer terms, all memberships (and this agreement) are for a one year term.
- The membership will automatically renew at the completion of its first term.
- Should you wish to cancel your membership, your membership must be paid in full for the first year.
- You must notify Company at least seven days in advance of your renewal date of your cancellation.
- Failure to do so will imply your desire to renew your membership for another term.
- You may change payment intervals any time; however, doing so, unless expressly agreed to by Company WILL NOT qualify you for any other promotions on offer prior to your payment interval alteration.
- User's App becomes your property after your first year's license has been paid in full. Should you wish to sell or transfer your license to a third party, they'll be subject to these same terms and conditions. Transfers are permitted for a one-time transfer fee of $497.
- If User hasn't yet paid in full for their first year's license, Buyer assumes the obligation to continue payments for the balance on User's one year term. Should Buyer wish to continue publishing using MagCast after the one year term, Buyer may do so at whatever monthly, quarterly, or annual rates are currently published on this site.
- ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, AND OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED AT OR FOUND WITHIN THIS SITE BY COMPANY AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS," WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND COMPANY, AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY.
- FURTHER, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT:
- AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME
- ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OR HOW CURRENT ANY CONTENT IS THAT IS FOUND ON THE SITE
- TRANSMISSIONS TO, FROM OR WITHIN THE SITE
- LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER MALWARE
- COMPLIANCE OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITH UNITED STATES, FEDERAL OR STATE LAWS
- THAT THE SOFTWARE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY.
- This page is subject to change without notice.
Last Updated: 2023-04-07